Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tropical Baby on Board Baby Shower

Tropical Baby on Board Baby Shower

I've recently styled a baby shower. It was an extremely hot and rare humid day and even with the canopy, we had a hard time keeping the cake from completely melting. The ants were also super aggressive and knew exactly where the sweets were so we had to keep watch on that too.
Overall it was a great party and here's how it turned out.

The cupcakes were slightly dusted with brown sugar to make it look like beach sand


The mommy-to-be provided a full bar of drinks including a tamarind drink which I didn't get a chance to try but I was sure it was good.


I like to use natural elements as much as I can. These leaves were perfect. I love how they brought the feel of nature into the whole design.














Thank goodness for the pool. It cooled everybody off







the Mommy-to-be...looking gorgeous at 9 months

No comments:

Post a Comment